Document Translation Company FAQ
F.A.Q. Below are some of the common frequently asked questions that are regularly asked about our services. If you do not see your question here, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help!
- Our company has confidential documents that need to be translated. Will a representative of A Foreign Language Service sign a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement?
Yes, especially for medical interpretation and translation as those are part of the requirements of HIPPA.
- What is the difference between an interpreter and a translator?
This is a common question! Both interpreters and translators work with languages. The difference lies in how they work – the translator interprets the written word whereas the interpreter translates orally.
- Does AFLS really support 400 languages?
Yes, we really do! Please see our list of languages for the more common ones that we get request for and remember, if you have a rare or emerging language that is not on the list, please give us a call or contact us anyway.
- Sometimes things come up and we have a need for an interpreter or translator immediately. How much notice does AFLS need?
It is in the best interest of the client to notify us as soon as possible so we can provide the best translator or interpreter uniquely suited to you.
- What is the turnaround time for documents?
This depends upon the length of the document(s) and the targeted language.
- Where do you provide interpreting and translation services, including on-site interpreters?
We have a national network of certified, professional interpreters and translators who can work on-location across the United States, including anywhere in the Phoenix Valley and the state of Arizona.